Family Portraits for Toronto's Loveliest Families
by Storey Wilkins
I Photograph LOVE for a Living
As a mother, I understand just how much you love your family, and how important it is to select the best professional photographer you can to capture that love in photographs.
Whether you are celebrating an occasion or celebrating the moments in between, it would be my honour to photograph your family. Milestones and moments that deserve to be documented include:
- Your Pregnancy (maternity)
- Welcoming your Newborn
- When your Baby is 6-8 Months Old
- As your Toddler begins to Walk
- A Birthday (at any age)
- Your Immediate Family
- Your Multi-Generation Family
- ...and of course all the beautiful average days in between.
A Recipe for Success
My efficient and fun 90 minute lifestyle portrait sessions have three parts (30 minutes each):
- Part One: Great Group Portraits (all of you together smiling, looking relaxed and happy in flattering positions)
- Part Two: Timeless Moments (games, laughs, reading, cuddling, walking, and other fun activities and out takes that capture the essence of your family spirit)
- Part Three: Adorable Portraits of the Kids (where you get to sit back and watch as I capture priceless expressions and nuances of each of your kids).
The Art of Storytelling
Any photographer should be able to produce one cute photo of your child, but can they perform well enough to exceed your expectations in your home environment and under your particular circumstances? Can they tell your story?
To every portrait session I bring:
- 18 years of experience photographing weddings (long considered one of the most challenging forms of photography),
- The patience and understanding of a mom, and
- The 100% guarantee that you will love your photographs.
My goal is to give you a collection of images that will make you so happy you will weep. I look forward to creating a wonderful set of photographs for you.
Great Group Portraits
"We can’t speak highly enough about her easy going yet professional demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and flexibility." Nigel & Danielle
"Well, you’ve done it again! I went from laughing out loud at some of the true moments that were captured (the ones of us falling over on the bed are classic!!!), to crying at the beauty of my amazing family." Andrea & Ken
Adorable Photos of your Kids
"A look, an expression - pure gold! The proof is in the wondrous looks we get when people see her photos hanging on our wall." David & Stacey
2020 Family Portrait Services
I proudly serve every neighbourhood across the Greater Toronto Area. I am happy to travel to you wherever you are. In the summer months I regularly travel to Muskoka, Georgian Bay, The City of the Kawarthas and Haliburton to photograph families enjoying time together at the cottage.
Lifestyle Portrait Sessions are $600 plus HST. The session fee does not include any prints, products or digital images. These are all purchased separately. You can anticipate investing upwards of $2,500 on the session as well as wall art, albums, and digital negatives of the photographs you love most.
Introducing the Digital Bundle: A Modern Photo Solution for your Modern Family
We bundle together the following:
- The session fee (90 Minute Session)
- The digital files (full resolution ready to print)
- Two 8x10 prints (matted and ready to frame)
This way you have everything you need to share and enjoy your photographs for years to come. Save $620 compared to purchasing everything a la carte. Must be pre-paid. $980 plus HST.
For a detailed list of product and services, what to wear, information on the portrait process, etc. please email me.
The Dynamic 9-Up
Framed Gift Prints
From the session to the finished prints, I bring you the art of storytelling so that you can treasure your family’s great moments and share your story for generations to come.